I personally prefer watching online

NightBaron said:
what do you prefer
downloading anime and then watching
or just watching them online

IF You download
please tell me the reasons ,I want to know:p

I personally prefer watching online
i download sometimes so i can watch on my ipad since i spend a big part of my time at university x(

well....in my case.....the networking of my whole college runs on Lan Networking and we use DC++ for sharing files through LAN and believe me.....its supeerrrr speed with downloads and there's almost everything available in the Sharing...

and moreover ...if we can find a good site to donload from...,..then its a better option right....watching offline is more comfortable than watching online..

Zero said:
i download sometimes so i can watch on my ipad since i spend a big part of my time at university x(

djhawk.6 said:
well....in my case.....the networking of my whole college runs on Lan Networking and we use DC++ for sharing files through LAN and believe me.....its supeerrrr speed with downloads and there's almost everything available in the Sharing...

and moreover ...if we can find a good site to donload from...,..then its a better option right....watching offline is more comfortable than watching online..
fair enough

my conditions are different
I stay at home most of the time(vacations:D) so I don't feel the need to download

Well I watch online...................since I am not only person who uses my home PC..........
moreover I have a 80 gb hard disk .........

Back