Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

I think you should do a donations think where all the money goes towards the website and you would be able to hire a web designer and get a better design and be able to pay for the site monthly if you guys cant pay for it atm. :angel:

Jack said:
I think you should do a donations think where all the money goes towards the website and you would be able to hire a web designer and get a better design and be able to pay for the site monthly if you guys cant pay for it atm. :angel:

So this design is bad? :crying:

I have paid for this site already(for a year) and we will think about donations later but not now (_ _)

Anyway thanks for the feedback ^^

Claraviolet said:
Jack said:

I have paid for this site already(for a year) and we will think about donations later but not now (_ _)

im not saying its bad im just saying we could get a better one with donations

Claraviolet said:
Jack said:

Paid for a year? How much? O_O

Jack said:

well Jack this is where you come in xD make an awesome banner like narutobase has xD

and have the site background color black xD

i think the layout is fine its just colors and the logo xD

and the donations sounds good xD

i will only donate when i have a job xD

Claraviolet said:
Jack said:

well i don't wanna sound mean :/

but you know me i am honest ^_^

i don't like the colors :/

and the logo could be much better cough* Jack

look at narutobase background OMG thats sick xD

oh i would also recommend using Vbulletin, is better and has better support themes etc

yes its pretty expensive, but using donations, could eventually pay for it ^_^

so donations is a good way to go ^_^

don't cry XD

Davis said:
Claraviolet said:
Jack said:

well i don't wanna sound mean :/

but you know me i am honest ^_^

i don't like the colors :/

and the logo could be much better cough* Jack

look at narutobase background OMG thats sick xD

oh i would also recommend using Vbulletin, is better and has better support themes etc

yes its pretty expensive, but using donations, could eventually pay for it ^_^

so donations is a good way to go ^_^

don't cry XD

In my opinion, I don't recommend going to V-bulletin. Just do what you want to do and don't switch to V-Bulletin just because people are saying it's reliable and blah blah blah. Just do what you think you should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back