Donate to AMF

gemxtria said:
I've asked for the latest email so i should be able to donate on Friday

Great. I will ask Claraviolet to check her alerts.
She is always busy with her work these days.

Blackangel said:
that's so cool gem
i thought you wouldn't mind anymore as you got the access now. i am proud of you sweet gem
Running a website costs a lot. I know that haha! Every little helps and i feel i need to help them out

gemxtria said:
Running a website costs a lot. I know that haha! Every little helps and i feel i need to help them out

that's cool
and yeah i am beginning to see that. when clarie said it costs around 500$ or so an year, i didn't believe her at first

Blackangel said:
that's cool
and yeah i am beginning to see that. when clarie said it costs around 500$ or so an year, i didn't believe her at first
It's a lot isn't it, i do feel sorry for anyone that has to pay that much

gemxtria said:
It's a lot isn't it, i do feel sorry for anyone that has to pay that much

yeah i am sure
and i think they wanted to give up before but clarie said it made her sad to even think about it.

[quote="gemxtria" pid='228713' dateline='1606213522']
Trying to reach the goals has made it easier to get to know everyone haha! I just hope we can try keep a good run going
[/quote]

now i will let you in on a secret.
our slack is down to 250. if we work hard this weekend, we can cover it.

Blackangel said:
now i will let you in on a secret.
our slack is down to 250. if we work hard this weekend, we can cover it.
We always say we'll try hard on the weekend! If you can promise to be here then i will be to help

gemxtria said:
We always say we'll try hard on the weekend! If you can promise to be here then i will be to help

i don't know lol
and i can't do promises i might not be able to keep. i will try to be here

gemxtria said:

I can be there during the weekend.
All I need is to remember it first. Otherwise I might forget about the whole deal

Rinko said:
I can be there during the weekend.
All I need is to remember it first. Otherwise I might forget about the whole deal
Yeah i usually get distracted over the weekend

Back