Dolls Code, chapter 4

Sindar

So now the boys have to play this kids game, forcing them to put some trust into each other, with little-to-no stakes, huh. A bit boring, but hey, I suppose we will get some character development for the supporting characters out of it. Maybe the poor kid without internal organs will end up telling us his story; seems like he is going to get some panel time next chapter. The twins will have another chance to get friendlier with the main characters too.

I dunno, feels like everything goes too smooth. This challenge reminds me of the Hunter Exam in HxH, the part where they had go through a prison building in 72 hours or something. I wasn't a big fan of that part of the manga when I was reading it first : D

Just read the chapter. Damn those handcuffs are really...I wonder how no one woke up... Not all of them can be heavy sleepers!

I tried to read this without reading the second two chapters but I don't get it all. I will have to read everything without skipping.

Claraviolet said:
Just read the chapter. Damn those handcuffs are really...I wonder how no one woke up... Not all of them can be heavy sleepers!

KuranKaname said:
I tried to read this without reading the second two chapters but I don't get it all. I will have to read everything without skipping.

Yeah it wouldn't make much sense I suppose : D

Claraviolet said:
Hmm....I really hope that's true. Still, taking out body parts for an experiment seems well....intense to me.
I don't want to read anymore but now, I am curious ;_;

: D There are only what, 6 chapters left. That is not many.

that fat kid who became thin now, got the saddest past in this manga. i didn't think he was a victim. bullying is unforgivable

Back