Does Levi have a love interest?

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Does Levi have any love interest in the show? Will he eventually be killed off, paired with anyone or left to live the rest of his life alone? What do you think?  :lost:

I don't think he would have one man.
Those fangirls wouldn't accept anyone to be worthy of him and in this way, he gets more popularity

it would be great if he could have a love life.
people would like seeing him happy after what he had gone through and how hard he works

Umm.. Considering his character, even if there was one, they wouldn't end up together.. can't picture Levi with a love interest.. kinda sounds ridiculous.

Sase said:
Umm.. Considering his character, even if there was one, they wouldn't end up together.. can't picture Levi with a love interest.. kinda sounds ridiculous.

He deserve it man.
If only the author is kind, he might be making that a possibility. I want to see him grow old too and I am against him dying

Nameless said:
He deserve it man.
If only the author is kind, he might be making that a possibility. I want to see him grow old too and I am against him dying

Aight' .. I am fine with his character as it is.. He is a badass and that's that.

Sase said:
Aight' .. I am fine with his character as it is.. He is a badass and that's that.

That's cool man.
It's just sad that he don't get his own happy ending.

Back