Do you wear a watch?

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Do you wear a watch or do you prefer to check the time by using your cellphone or tablet?

I used to love wearing watches. I think they were pretty handy. Now that I carry my mobile with me though, it is not longer needed.
Back in the day I would always have one simple digital watch in my wrist.

I wear a watch when I go out somewhere fancy to eat. Otherwise I just pull my phone out haha

I certainly do wear an digital watch that does allot of good things other then telling the time, I had it for 3 years or so and it was like $80. Good thing that I like that my other watch had to get an new band, and when I picked it up they gave me an new watch. That made my day

I've been wearing one for like 7 years, so, my first action is to check my wrist and not my cell phone if I wanna know the time......  So, yes, I do wear one.....

Elvis said:
Is it a regular watch or one of those smartwatch gadgets that Apple created?

Regular ones.... No offense to Apple fans, but, I think that smartwatch is a useless over-priced piece of junk.... A friend of mine owns it, and he told the same.....

Yes, All the time. I have an $80 Maxum watch. Had it for 5 years or more and had an replacement once in that time

Ever since cell phones have been out I haven't worn a watch at all in many many years. I would rather take my phone out of my pocket to look at the time than to have a watch wrapped around my wrist.

I've always had a watch. I did get a bonus from work and splurged a tad bit on an Apple Watch, but spending like $150 on a watch isn't that crazy really.

I always have my watch on, it just feels too weird not having it, to be honest. It's probably more for show than actually letting me know what the time is lol

I don't bother with a watch because my phone tells the time. Plus due to the various jobs I've worked it's been important to never have anything that could get caught on objects. (Last thing I need is for a watch to get caught on something and result in me getting hurt.)

I do. It's like a style. I don't use it for it's purposes but rather getting the cool look that it offers.

KuranKaname said:
I do. It's like a style. I don't use it for it's purposes but rather getting the cool look that it offers.

Exactly like me really. Not so much for the "cool" look but just that it completes an outfit. You just look better with a nice watch on.

Back