Do you watch previews at the end of the anime episode?

lol but i think mine more realistic.
but most of the anime follow your realistic logic, so i am not going to argue anymore
>most anime follows your logic
>mine is more realistic
Wat

This makes no sense. I also can’t think of an anime where a character learns a special move and gets his ass kicked 3 episodes in a row. Unless it’s a comedy, it sounds like a really shitty protag if he fails that hard.

>most anime follows your logic
>mine is more realistic
Wat

This makes no sense. I also can’t think of an anime where a character learns a special move and gets his ass kicked 3 episodes in a row. Unless it’s a comedy, it sounds like a really shitty protag if he fails that hard.
lol think about it once.
protagonists got their a$$es handed to them and then they pull out some new attack after remembering some flashback. the unrealistic widely popular used routine. the protagonist actually getting defeated once in a while, actual realistic routine lol. does that makes sense ?

lol think about it once.
protagonists got their a$$es handed to them and then they pull out some new attack after remembering some flashback. the unrealistic widely popular used routine. the protagonist actually getting defeated once in a while, actual realistic routine lol. does that makes sense ?
That has nothing to do with what you said earlier.

My example is him remembering a special move right before the episode ends, then the preview says “omg, how is the bad guy going to handle the special move????”.

The “spoiler” in the preview is that he’s using the special move against the bad guy. I don’t care about some bullshit hypothetical situation you are pulling out of your ass as you go.

My point is: “I saw this in the preview, this is not a spoiler”. You are just going “what if what if what if what if?

Dansgaming got me in the habit of not watching preview of ANYTHING be it a game, anime, TV show, etc. He is a streamer on Twitch who hated when TellTale's TWD and similar games showed 'previews' for the next episode. I feel the same about anime too!

That has nothing to do with what you said earlier.

My example is him remembering a special move right before the episode ends, then the preview says “omg, how is the bad guy going to handle the special move????”.

The “spoiler” in the preview is that he’s using the special move against the bad guy. I don’t care about some bullshit hypothetical situation you are pulling out of your ass as you go.

My point is: “I saw this in the preview, this is not a spoiler”. You are just going “what if what if what if what if?
i watched more than 1000 anime at this point grung.
there are many things in previews and i used to watch them because there used to be clips for chibis or some jokes at the end. and there are many spoilers than you can imagine in many of the anime. i won't argue with you but i still stand by my point.

i watched more than 1000 anime at this point grung.
there are many things in previews and i used to watch them because there used to be clips for chibis or some jokes at the end. and there are many spoilers than you can imagine in many of the anime. i won't argue with you but i still stand by my point.
My thing is, I don’t consider any of them to be “actual” spoilers. There’s never anything super revealing that people love being over dramatic about. A lot of it is stuff you could have seen coming because it was heavily hinted at. So if you’re upset that they revealed something that they were heavy handed over, I think you should go cry in the corner. It’s not the preview’s fault that a viewer was watching the episode with a dopey brain dead look on their face.

It’s never any actual deep plot twist that’s revealed in the previews, and some people want to be over dramatic about it, because they feel that they have to experience everything 100% blind. Which you do you with that, but I feel it makes everything feel like you’re walking on a minefield if any information that isn’t revealed “naturally” will get you really upset.

Back