Do you watch anime trailers often?

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
I don't watch them all that much andi do watch them when I can't decide whether to pick an anime or not.
Is it the same for everyone?

i don't watch anime trailers often. i don't remember watching any unless people posted them and asked me watch it which never happened here

I don't watch them. I just read the synopsis and then decide whether it is worth watching or not.
I do watch AMVs sometimes but now often.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't watch them. I just read the synopsis and then decide whether it is worth watching or not.
I do watch AMVs sometimes but now often.

Anime trailers are different to amv. They are official and not fan made videos. You should try them sometime. They are good and interesting

I might watch them if tied to a new anime that is being announced, otherwise I'll check them out when I'm deciding on what anime to watch next/or to buy.

Demon_skeith said:
I might watch them if tied to a new anime that is being announced, otherwise I'll check them out when I'm deciding on what anime to watch next/or to buy.

I agree but sometimes the trailers are good but not the anime. That time it is pretty disappointing for me. I would rather want a trailer to match some standards

Back