Do you think watching anime is a waste of time, assuming you read manga often?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
i am just curious lol
i don't get why most of the manga readers even now says this after watching really cool anime like haikyuu

Both are cool
Haikyu.. the only problem with haikyu is i don't understand the games and rules of volley ball, so i won't watch or read them

I think both of them have their own uniqueness and speciality.
I like both of them .and I know that most of you are the same (or I think)

No I don't think so.
Will it depends on one's own opinion and there is that. However watching anime can be a pleasant experience than reading manga according to me

Both are cool
Haikyu.. the only problem with haikyu is i don't understand the games and rules of volley ball, so i won't watch or read them
but you just watch the anime.
they explained everything in detail and i am sure you will love it after you start watching it

No I don’t think so personally. I’m a 34 year old adult and still love watching and reading anime and manga. I think ever since a kid, I’ve loved it being part-Japanese myself.

Last edited:
No, though I prefer manga. I can definitely see how manga translated into anime could be better in some aspects, especially fight sequences.

Would it be consider a waste of time, if you are still enjoying the activity?
I don't think much about it

Not really, no. I mean it does waste time but it is not a waste of time to me. I kind of am off and on with anime anyway these days.

Back