Do you think only aloof characters can be in top tier anime list?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
thoughts on this?
anime normalised aloofness as being cool and indifferent and more everyone likes such characters lol

Most of the time, that's the case.
There are exceptions and those are already mentioned above.

They are popular but calling them as top tier characters can be a bit of a stretch. We should set the criteria for the top tier characters before doing this. Are you looking for power? Is the backstory and how far they have come will it be considered or not? There are too many things and we need to set the rules first.

They are popular but calling them as top tier characters can be a bit of a stretch. We should set the criteria for the top tier characters before doing this. Are you looking for power? Is the backstory and how far they have come will it be considered or not? There are too many things and we need to set the rules first.
i haven't given it that much thought lol
may be i should have

i haven't given it that much thought lol
may be i should have
The characters are different and based on the actual concept, we can pick characters. Don't forget to tag me if you end up creating one. I would like to see more opinions.

The characters are different and based on the actual concept, we can pick characters. Don't forget to tag me if you end up creating one. I would like to see more opinions.
lol i will remember
i plan to make some anime threads to make the site revive lol

Back