do you still feel sorry for naruto

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
at thye beginning of the series, i felt sorry for naruto. he is treated very badly by his own vilagers and no one really wants him for what he is.
but now, everyone likes him and he is a hero is konaha.
so, i don't feel sorry for him anymore. i feel sorry for the dead characters like itachi, asuma, third hokage, neji, even orichimaru.
what about you? :cheers:

I think that's the way the story was supposed to evolve... The character development was intended to make the viewers empathize with Naruto at the beginning of the series, but then they changed focus on other characters who have their own personal dramas...

alakazam said:
I think that's the way the story was supposed to evolve... The character development was intended to make the viewers empathize with Naruto at the beginning of the series, but then they changed focus on other characters who have their own personal dramas...
if everything is about the main character, then the series would be too boring, alakazam :cheers:

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, I've always hated Naruto Uzumaki.........Not someone to my liking..........

why is that? :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
alakazam said:
if everything is about the main character, then the series would be too boring, alakazam :cheers:

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, I've always hated Naruto Uzumaki.........Not someone to my liking..........

why is that? :cheers:
Primitive and generic character, annoying voice, "I won't give up" became too stale, most of his victories over enemies didn't convince me, and it had a lot of plot-armors............

MadaraUchiha said:
Primitive and generic character, annoying voice, "I won't give up" became too stale, most of his victories over enemies didn't convince me, and it had a lot of plot-armors............
what is a plot-armor?
he is just voicing out his determination :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
MadaraUchiha said:
what is a plot-armor?
he is just voicing out his determination :cheers:

[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]"Character shields (also known as plot armor or plot shield) are plot devices in films and television shows that prevent important characters from dying or being seriously injured at dramatically inconvenient moments. It often denotes a situation in which it strains credibility to believe that the character would survive".[/font]

MadaraUchiha said:
[font='Source Sans Pro', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]"Character shields (also known as plot armor or plot shield) are plot devices in films and television shows that prevent important characters from dying or being seriously injured at dramatically inconvenient moments. It often denotes a situation in which it strains credibility to believe that the character would survive".[/font]

can you explain that to me, im simple words? :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
MadaraUchiha said:

can you explain that to me, im simple words? :cheers:

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All the random and seemingly impossible events that happen that are contrary to the way the story normally works and take place to keep a certain character alive where almost any other character in the same situation would have died. [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]How some characters are kept alive because the author wants to keep them alive.[/font][/font]

MadaraUchiha said:
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All the random and seemingly impossible events that happen that are contrary to the way the story normally works and take place to keep a certain character alive where almost any other character in the same situation would have died. [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]How some characters are kept alive because the author wants to keep them alive.[/font][/font]
can you explain that in your own sentences, rather than taking definitions from the web :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
MadaraUchiha said:
can you explain that in your own sentences, rather than taking definitions from the web :cheers:

In the Pein Invasion arc, when Naruto used his final Rasengan, he could have easily deflected it........But, he was made to stand there as though he was waiting to get hit..........

MadaraUchiha said:
In the Pein Invasion arc, when Naruto used his final Rasengan, he could have easily deflected it........But, he was made to stand there as though he was waiting to get hit..........

you mean, pein welcomed his own death?
that's ridiculous..you wants to die like that? :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
MadaraUchiha said:

you mean, pein welcomed his own death?
that's ridiculous..you wants to die like that? :cheers:
That's why, it's called as "plot-armor".............

MadaraUchiha said:
Not exactly.......Well, juz watch that sequence, again.........You'll get it.......

you mean this thread, or the entire pein arc in naruto?
if it is later, i will have to pass that as it consumes too much time and naruto is boring :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Not exactly.......Well, juz watch that sequence, again.........You'll get it.......

you mean this thread, or the entire pein arc in naruto?
if it is later, i will have to pass that as it consumes too much time and naruto is boring :cheers:

Episode 168 of Naruto Shippuden.......Around 18:50..........

MadaraUchiha said:
Leave it..........
@NightBaron
Can you give a detailed explanation about plot-armor with examples to KuranKaname?

who is he?
he isn't new.
your explanation is good but i just can't understand. i am sorry :cheers:

Back