Do you read anime reviews of ongoing anime?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
i am not talking about episodic reviews lol but actual anime reviews.
i don't get why people make them before even the anime completed airing. do you think it's a good thing to do?

No I don't.
These days haven't been reading any anime reviews and most of the reviewers have biased views and it's difficult to come across a good review

I usually don't read anime reviews.
Usually I read anime synopsis before selecting an anime. Well, sometimes I do care about anime rating.

I usually don't read anime reviews.
Usually I read anime synopsis before selecting an anime. Well, sometimes I do care about anime rating.
you mean the plot star?
and i am sure you read it from mal lol. me too but lately i just pick whatever others are watching.

It's very rare that I will read anime reviews and much of the reason is that I would much rather experience the anime myself than go by reviews. So many different people will always have reviews of what they think and that can all too often be completely different from what you may think about the same thing. You can often look over anime that you may have enjoyed because you went by a review.

It's very rare that I will read anime reviews and much of the reason is that I would much rather experience the anime myself than go by reviews. So many different people will always have reviews of what they think and that can all too often be completely different from what you may think about the same thing. You can often look over anime that you may have enjoyed because you went by a review.
true but don't you get tired if you end up picking boring shows all the time?
i would lol so i do read about the anime before watching it.

Back