Do you prefer anime series or movies now?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
lately i think i am more interested in anime movies than series lol
may be it's the time and everything. what about you?

Most movies still seem to be non-cannon and often non-good storylines which is not helped at all by the fact I normally watch the movies with the series and get all confused. So, I will go with series.

Most movies still seem to be non-cannon and often non-good storylines which is not helped at all by the fact I normally watch the movies with the series and get all confused. So, I will go with series.
really good movies shouldn;t leave the viewers confused lol
are you excited about the one piece live action by netflix, uncrowned?

Probably both
But if I don't want to spend too much time, I try to go with anime movies mostly.

Well, I haven't given it a thought so far.
However, if I have to choose, then probably anime movies... Still, as long as the story is interesting, I don't really care whether it's a movie or an anime series.

Depends, I like stand alone movies like Spirited Away and Your Name.
But I also prefer series, specially if they are around the 25ep mark over their movies, although some OVAs can be pretty entertaining too, but I would watch them after getting familiar with the series first..

really good movies shouldn;t leave the viewers confused lol
are you excited about the one piece live action by netflix, uncrowned?
Not really, they seem to be doing a good job with it and it honestly might be a solid way to get caught up on the series, but anime still offers that impossible world and abilities that live-action is still not ready for.

Not really, they seem to be doing a good job with it and it honestly might be a solid way to get caught up on the series, but anime still offers that impossible world and abilities that live-action is still not ready for.
lol true
i can't imagine the grandline in the live action and even skypiea arc would be hard to recreate.

Back