Do you post short videos

Nomad

Short videos are trending on multiple social sites not just on video-sharing sites. Do you like posting short videos? What kind of short videos do you post? Have you tried posting short videos from your favorite Anime and Manga series on TikTok or YouTube?

I love posting short videos myself. I have been posting short videos to TikTok, YouTube and also Reels on Facebook and Instagram as well and they are great for getting the word out there about my video game content creation and regarding my streaming channels as well.

It is so much fun to create them and also see how well they do as well!

Short videos get more exposure. They are random and people get to see more of the local videos. I don't post myself on any of social video platforms.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
your wife looks cool shadow
and i don't know the language at all. why don't you give this channel info to clarie and she can arrange the threads to be posted for every new video?

Not very often. I think I have two clips from a stream uploaded to my tiktok/youtube shorts and that's it.

do you have a link kay?
i would like to see them.
I don't know if they'll make much sense. I'll just post one since it is not anime-manga related.

For context I was playing Splatoon 2 in the mode of Salmon run which require 4 people. At the time Splatoon 3 had recently come out, so the servers were kind of empty, I was in a team with a a viewer. Typically the system tries to hook you up with random players and does so before the timer reaches zero, but that day it was going dangerously low.

I'd like to add more with time. I have just been lazy converting clips.

I don't know if they'll make much sense. I'll just post one since it is not anime-manga related.

For context I was playing Splatoon 2 in the mode of Salmon run which require 4 people. At the time Splatoon 3 had recently come out, so the servers were kind of empty, I was in a team with a a viewer. Typically the system tries to hook you up with random players and does so before the timer reaches zero, but that day it was going dangerously low.

I'd like to add more with time. I have just been lazy converting clips.
i thought i could get to see you kay
but this is good. looks chaotic lol and i am not a gamer so i wouldn't know the popular games.

i thought i could get to see you kay
but this is good. looks chaotic lol and i am not a gamer so i wouldn't know the popular games.
Hahaha. Whoops. Well, at least now you know what I sound like.
The Salmon Run mode is chaotic and I am a masochist for playing it. I try to destress from work by playing I have a very stressful second job. 😆

Hahaha. Whoops. Well, at least now you know what I sound like.
The Salmon Run mode is chaotic and I am a masochist for playing it. I try to destress from work by playing I have a very stressful second job. 😆
lol sometimes it's hard to forget about our daily troubles and i don't judge people what they do for relaxing. i cook a lot and even though i am a chef lol. my friends make fun of me but i just like it.

Back