Do you often watch anime clips online?

HannahCN

It's something I do pretty much constantly - I'm not talking about AMVs, though those can be cool in their own right - but actual unaltered clips of short anime moments you just loved. I find it's a great way if you don't want to rewatch an entire anime to relive cool moments. If you don't, why not? What's your own opinion on it?

I stopped watching because of spoilers, my waning interest in anime and wanting to keep my Youtube feed clean.

MadaraUchiha said:
I stopped watching because of spoilers, my waning interest in anime and wanting to keep my Youtube feed clean.

Yeah, I only watch clips of stuff I've already seen. My interest in anime is still plentiful, and my feed... I'm fine with it staying a mess. XD

HannahCN said:
Yeah, I only watch clips of stuff I've already seen. My interest in anime is still plentiful, and my feed... I'm fine with it staying a mess. XD

To clarify, I just think this year was below average plus I stopped "consuming" media because I became so averse to it after being stuck at home for so long. It'll pick back up since Winter 2021 is looking pretty good.

As for YouTube my main problem is the stupid app keeps recommending stuff I've already seen for some reason and that's a headache to deal with so this is additional trouble.

Yeah I can get behind this. Admittedly it's not something I've done with anime in a good while, but I'll do it for some scenes in video games that really strike me.

apathy said:
Yeah I can get behind this. Admittedly it's not something I've done with anime in a good while, but I'll do it for some scenes in video games that really strike me.

that's cool apathy
and i don't usually watch just the entire anime episodes in youtube lol

Yes I do but only the funny clips.
Or sometimes whatever is popular in a series. Like the toothbrush scene in Food wars

apathy said:

Yeah no, an entire anime on Youtube of course not, but watching cool scenes? =)

that should be cool lol
i am sure people don't watch actual episodes in youtube and you don't usually find them at all.

Back