Do you like watching lengthy movies?

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Like about 4 hours or so.
Would you like to watch such movies without taking a break? As for me, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.

No way, I have an awful attention span and there's not a chance I'd be able to sit through something that long. 2 hours is like the max I'd go for honestly

I don't care for those either. I find they tend to put too much filler in them. You would think having that much extra time, they'd do more for a good backstory of the characters but it still feels quite rushed.

When you have a good director that made the film, they don’t really feel like they’re that long. Some are also catered more towards film buffs, so they get more appreciation out of them than a casual.

Don't know about long movies, but I watched the series of game of Thrones: season 6 and 7. I had watched non stop and finished within 3 days.

I believe the longest movie I watched was Titanic which I remember being 3 hrs and 14 minutes long. I don't believe or remember watching a movie any longer than that to date. Even the Harry Potter movies are less than the Titanic which are also long movies that I have watched in the past as well.

Back