Do you like the feeling of lightheadedness?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
When I don't eat anything for more than 24 hours...I experience this feeling... And I like it a lot.
I guess it's a bit weird in a way....
Most of the time ......if my mom and sister are around me, they would never allow me to skip meals... So I don't get to experience it often >>

Just please don't scold me toddlers (_ _)/

By the way.. how is it? Do you adapt well in UK?
Not really ;_;
It's too cold and my breathing issue isn't getting any better. Sometimes I have nosebleeds. I miss the warm temperature a bit... Can't believe I just said that... As I used to live in the AC room 24/7 back in India (_ _)/.
I miss my family.I miss the delicious food. I miss my country.... Well, I can't wait to go back.

Not really ;_;
It's too cold and my breathing issue isn't getting any better. Sometimes I have nosebleeds. I miss the warm temperature a bit... Can't believe I just said that... As I used to live in the AC room 24/7 back in India (_ _)/.
I miss my family.I miss the delicious food. I miss my country.... Well, I can't wait to go back.
Your body is just slowly adapting, it would be better later. Well i can't imagine myself moving to a cold country lol i like cold temperature but not that cold. How long you'd stay there? I thought that you permanently move

Your body is just slowly adapting, it would be better later. Well i can't imagine myself moving to a cold country lol i like cold temperature but not that cold. How long you'd stay there? I thought that you permanently move
That's one of the options to settle down here >>
However, I don't want to and I would love to go back after an year or so. This experience would help me in getting a good job later :D

Only the Indian dishes...even though the ingredients are a bit more expensive than the normal local stuff >>
you have to save up first clarie.
if you really can't have the local food then i can't say much but try to minimize your expenditure.

I tend to get the feeling of lightheadedness a lot and it has never been an experience I can say I like or enjoy at all.

I find I get it when the weather is bad such as wind and rain and also if I have not eaten a lot during the day as well.

Back