Do you like magical girls?

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
They are not for me. They are cute to look at but I get bored of watching an entire series with them.

i don't like them may be because i am a woman like them and acting all cute is unfair for others who don't have those fuking looks

I've seen two magical girls show, Cardcaptor Sakura and Madoka Magica, and I loved both. I like Sakura as a character as well. Can't comment anything on Madoka since she of undergoes an arc, sort of like Shinji from Evangelion.
Kill la Kill is also a bonafide magical girls show and I love it. I like every single girl from it, Ryuuko, Satsuki and Mako.

MadaraUchiha said:
I've seen two magical girls show, Cardcaptor Sakura and Madoka Magica, and I loved both. I like Sakura as a character as well. Can't comment anything on Madoka since she of undergoes an arc, sort of like Shinji from Evangelion.
Kill la Kill is also a bonafide magical girls show and I love it. I like every single girl from it, Ryuuko, Satsuki and Mako.

I was thinking along the lines of sailor moon, go princess precure and other anime from that era. They are all a big mess to me. I think I ave completed madoka magica but I am not sure. May be I dropped it.

magic girls with tragedy is madoka magica. i don't have any opinion for it but it's fuking overrated. everyone likes it a lot and obsessed with it

I enjoy them, they can be an interesting twist on a super hero type show. I plan on checking out madoka magica next.

KuranKaname said:
I was thinking along the lines of sailor moon, go princess precure and other anime from that era. They are all a big mess to me. I think I ave completed madoka magica but I am not sure. May be I dropped it.

I haven't watched any anime from the early 90's or 80's so I can't comment on Sailor Moon. PreCure is for 7-year-olds so I don't know why you wanna talk about it. There's always a Precure every year for a 7-year-old, and he moves on after he becomes 8, and the current 7-year-old watches the next Precure.

I've been watching a few other magical girl shows that try to be dark and be like madoka but none came close. Mahou shoujo site, Magical girl raising project, etc. But I did like fate/kalied liner a lot which is fate universe but illiya, rin and her friends are magical girls and it turned out to be really good.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='105676' dateline='1536083787']

I haven't watched any anime from the early 90's or 80's so I can't comment on Sailor Moon. PreCure is for 7-year-olds so I don't know why you wanna talk about it. There's always a Precure every year for a 7-year-old, and he moves on after he becomes 8, and the current 7-year-old watches the next Precure.
[/quote]
A 7 year old should watch something else.i didn't watch precure.

[quote="BurnsyCEO" pid='105682' dateline='1536091959']
I've been watching a few other magical girl shows that try to be dark and be like madoka but none came close. Mahou shoujo site, Magical girl raising project, etc. But I did like fate/kalied liner a lot which is fate universe but illiya, rin and her friends are magical girls and it turned out to be really good.
[/quote]

I didn't like or dislike madoka magica.

Demon_skeith said:
so I'm guessing Precure isn't really worth checking out then?

I would never recommend it. Unless if you just want to look at those magical girls just because that are cute

Demon_skeith said:
so I'm guessing Precure isn't really worth checking out then?

Oh no that's not an insult. It is made for kids. It's rated G after all.
I'm not commenting on it without watching it so I can't really answer that.

MadaraUchiha said:

i was sure it was your own rating for that anime until i saw this post. it is a good anime for children just like hero shows

SecretWish said:
i was sure it was your own rating for that anime until i saw this post. it is a good anime for children just like hero shows

That's age rating given by censor bodies, not a rating for the show itself.

MadaraUchiha said:

I guess the same could be said for Hamtaro and I enjoyed it.

Back