Do you have any go to anime, to make you feel better?

I don't have any go to anime.
There are times I watch random clips of anime jokes but not to the point of calling them my go to videos

I guess Rumiko Takaishi anime adaptations are good when I feel nostalgic or just have a quick break.
I think also Chrono Crusade is now a bit of that.

I always choose comedy anime to get rid of the gloomy thoughts. Sometimes I watch gintama and sometimes I opt for Dora the explorer or Mickey mouse just to get my mind off of something

Yeah. It is bittersweet if I go all the way.
It has some quotes and moments that I find comforting but definitely stick with Ranma and Rinne if I want just to disconnect..
But that's why i never forget chrono crusade's ending, i was so impressed. By the way i never watch the ending of Ranma lol i watch the show on TV and they never aired the show until the end, i should watch it now that i have access to streaming site

wait i missed this post.
chobits? just for that pretty robot, kaden?
Actually both animes are about androids. I love Chobits for Sumomo. She is adorable I want a Sumomo. Same thing for Hand maid May. Minnie May from session 1 is so cute.

Actually both animes are about androids. I love Chobits for Sumomo. She is adorable I want a Sumomo. Same thing for Hand maid May. Minnie May from session 1 is so cute.
i didn't know about the other anime and never expected it's got robots too.
i did think chobits is alright but i think accept selling for meng, it doesn't have much in depth story lol

i didn't know about the other anime and never expected it's got robots too.
i did think chobits is alright but i think accept selling for meng, it doesn't have much in depth story lol
Both the anime and much more the manga explore the intricacies of both human relationships and human AI relationships and how the internet, social media and AI affects those relationships.

Both the anime and much more the manga explore the intricacies of both human relationships and human AI relationships and how the internet, social media and AI affects those relationships.
the real life ai scares me kaden.
may be that's why i don't actually like these anime with really gentle and cool robots

Back