Do you have a webcam?

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Do you have a webcam on your PC or laptop? Which type is it, how is the quality and what do you mostly use it for (video chatting / taking selfies etc.)?

I do have a built in one on my laptap but after it turn on by itself I put a piece of black tape on it and uninstalled all drivers to it.

I have a webcam for my PC. I don't own a laptop. I use my webcam when I'm chatting with friends on Skype that I have met from when I travel around the world sometimes. I also use it to chat with family who live across the country from me.

Yea, but, haven't used it in years..........If I wanna video-chat with someone, I'll juz use the in-built one in my Laptop...........

Demon_skeith said:
I do have a built in one on my laptap but after it turn on by itself I put a piece of black tape on it and uninstalled all drivers to it.
Someone's a bit paranoid

BurnsyCEO said:
Demon_skeith said:
Someone's a bit paranoid

It isn't a small issue burnsyceo. Pivacy is important.

BurnsyCEO said:
Demon_skeith said:
Someone's a bit paranoid

So you have no issue with your web camera suddenly turning on by itself? With anyone possibly watching from the other side?

Demon_skeith said:
BurnsyCEO said:
Demon_skeith said:
Someone's a bit paranoid

So you have no issue with your web camera suddenly turning on by itself? With anyone possibly watching from the other side?

What were you doing when the camera turned on by itself? Maybe you accessed one of those sites that turn on your webcam, such as http://seenly.com ...

I have a built in webcam on my other laptop although I very rarely use it. I think the only time I used it was the first time I got the laptop to see what it was like and to be honest the quality of it is not very good

Yep, I own a Logitech camera that is full high definition that I picked up for $140, years ago now. And secondly a built in webcam on my gaming laptop that's definitely high definition. I only use it for skype calls and sometimes (not very often) gaming and video call, I have a youtube channel going which I'm not actually active at the moment for it, reasons why because my desktop been off for 4 weeks because of the power supply went on me. Lucky that I'm getting a replacement power supply and way more better, hopefully I get it next week.

I seem to go off topic so yes I have two of my high definition webcam and another one on my phone and tablet.

Since I'm using a laptop, I obviously have a webcam, but its quality is not the best. Maybe I should seriously think about buying a webcam.
But for people like me who don't like cam chats, maybe there's no point in getting one.

Back