Do you have a pet who's named after an anime character?

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Do you have such pets?
Or do you plan to name a pet after an anime character? Do share your thoughts on this

Not currently but our little dog, a jack russell dachshund mix who recently passed away at 13 years was named Millie Inverse after Millie Nocturne from Lost Universe and Lina Inverse from Slayers.

I do not have a pet at the moment that is named after an anime character but I would not hesitate to give a pet that I had an anime name if I am honest if I felt the name fit the pet that I had.

I always like to get a pet and then take some time to decide on a name before I make a decision but it is not something I would be against if I felt an anime name would suit them :)

I don't really like the concept of pets, i never have pets, so.. my opinion might be not too valid. For me anime and manga is just an entertainment, not more than that, so i won't named things after anime or manga characters

No I don't and even if I do have pets in the future, I wouldn't want to name them after an anime character.
It will be weird.

No I don't and even if I do have pets in the future, I wouldn't want to name them after an anime character.
It will be weird.
I guess some people like to do it as it is something they like and enjoy and naming their pet something from anime with it being what they enjoy makes sense to them :)

Everyone is different though and I can understand why you would feel it is weird :)

Back