Do you have a favorite colour?

Ja sa bong

I love blue colour so much. My car is blue in colour and my inner bedroom is painted sky blue. I also love white colour but because it gets dirty easily, I don't like wearing white often.

Do you have any favorite colour you like so much?

I like Black color a lot.
Even I don't know why I adore the color.

Over the years from being a kid to growing up into my adult life, I have gone through three different phases for favourites colours.

When I was really young, my favourite colour was pink. When I hit my teens my favourite ended up becoming blue and I always remember having a blue bedroom and blue items in my room such as a fan and a lamp.

Now that I am an adult, I much prefer purple and that has stayed my favourite colour since.

Over the years from being a kid to growing up into my adult life, I have gone through three different phases for favourites colours.

When I was really young, my favourite colour was pink. When I hit my teens my favourite ended up becoming blue and I always remember having a blue bedroom and blue items in my room such as a fan and a lamp.

Now that I am an adult, I much prefer purple and that has stayed my favourite colour since.
that's a detailed one shortie.
purple is a calming color and it's almost close to being black without being black.

that's a detailed one shortie.
purple is a calming color and it's almost close to being black without being black.
That is correct. I love how purple works so well with black as well not only in terms of clothing and such but also in terms of things such as decorating, hair colour and even things like tattoos as well.

I actually have a small tattoo myself on my inner left wrist of a purple heart with a black outline and it works so well.

That is correct. I love how purple works so well with black as well not only in terms of clothing and such but also in terms of things such as decorating, hair colour and even things like tattoos as well.

I actually have a small tattoo myself on my inner left wrist of a purple heart with a black outline and it works so well.
that's so cool shortie.
i love anything with black. just like white can go with any color, black can be used with any other color too

that's so cool shortie.
i love anything with black. just like white can go with any color, black can be used with any other color too
That is very true. White works just as well for an outline of anything but I guess it depends on how you want something to look :)

I much prefer black outlines on purple myself, just something about it that seems perfect if I am honest.

Back