Do you hate manga readers that spoils the story for you as an anime watcher?

Hate is a very strong word and those spoilers used to irritate me a lot before but now, I don't really care about them.
I just ignore the spoilers these days.

It's common and those readers spoil the fun deliberately. The only way to prevent them from doing it over and over is to ignore them. If you get mad at them, they will keep on doing it for a very long time.

It's common and those readers spoil the fun deliberately. The only way to prevent them from doing it over and over is to ignore them. If you get mad at them, they will keep on doing it for a very long time.
lol i agree
but sometimes ignoring doesn't work lol and it's very hard to even not get mad at them and start a fight when they spoil crucial moments in anime.

lol i agree
but sometimes ignoring doesn't work lol and it's very hard to even not get mad at them and start a fight when they spoil crucial moments in anime.
They want to get a raise out of you and do these things and if you get mad at them, it would accomplish what they are after and they would never stop. It's better to keep on ignoring them and eventually they will lose interest.

They want to get a raise out of you and do these things and if you get mad at them, it would accomplish what they are after and they would never stop. It's better to keep on ignoring them and eventually they will lose interest.
yes lol but i am not patient
and if they kept doing it for a month and more, then i would flip

Back