Do you hate manga reader?

White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain said:
This is the most 'right' mentality, but unfortunately some people just too stuck up with their own idea
i agree

we have no other option but to ignore them.

I'm okay with that, people can have their own rules or idealism. But it annoyed me when they just insult people who are not on their side

Yea.. like what's wrong with people doing things they like? And just because they are not on their side then they automaticly idiot haha.. like wtf

Yea.. like what's wrong with people doing things they like? And just because they are not on their side then they automaticly idiot haha.. like wtf

That could be true. Long ago i was called idiot by brat because i like reading manga. Like.. what's wrong with that? Right now what i'm looking for is in manga realm, nothing wrong with that? If they don't like my stuff then just leave me alone

That could be true. Long ago i was called idiot by brat because i like reading manga. Like.. what's wrong with that? Right now what i'm looking for is in manga realm, nothing wrong with that? If they don't like my stuff then just leave me alone
Honestly, I find it more common for manga fans to look down on the anime fans.

Grungie said:
Honestly, I find it more common for manga fans to look down on the anime fans.

Not on this forum. There was a time when i point some differences in storyline between anime and manga, or voicing my preference on manga because of the originality from the author, but take note that i never give insult anime watcher is idiot or something like that

Not on this forum. There was a time when i point some differences in storyline between anime and manga, or voicing my preference on manga because of the originality from the author, but take note that i never give insult anime watcher is idiot or something like that

Most places you go to, primarily manga readers are viewed as very snobby, and have earned that reputation for a reason.

Grungie said:
Most places you go to, primarily manga readers are viewed as very snobby, and have earned that reputation for a reason.

Well.. i'm not too concern with other places because i'm not part of them, this is the only anime manga forum i join

I don't really hate them.
If possible, I don't want them to spoil the story for anime viewers and if possible I don't watch anime viewers to treat them fairly. That's all

[quote="White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain" pid='199585' dateline='1590068889']

I watch anime too, I can understand that. But the problem is.. when people assumed exclusivity on one side, they tend to insult the other side
[/quote]

I see. Then that's not at all good for anyone
I don't think anyone can benefit from something like that

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. Then that's not at all good for anyone
I don't think anyone can benefit from something like that

Yup. Pointing out weakness or downside is okay, but throw insult is something entirely different. We should maintaining peace

DiamondDust said:
Yup. Pointing out weakness or downside is okay, but throw insult is something entirely different. We should maintaining peace
I do agree. We shouldn't be carried away with our emotions. Just hold it, and read mangas. Don't give ears to what other say.

Back