Do you hate manga reader?

I think the exclusive anime watchers hate manga only people because the vocal manga fans can be annoying. Either always spoiling stuff, or bitching about all the differences the anime has and the manga version is always superior.

Grungie said:
I think the exclusive anime watchers hate manga only people because the vocal manga fans can be annoying. Either always spoiling stuff, or bitching about all the differences the anime has and the manga version is always superior.

That also applicable for exclusive manga reader, anime watcher can be annoying too barking about how anime is superior medium and stuff like that. Well personally i can do both so it's not really a problem

Grey_Fox said:
That also applicable for exclusive manga reader, anime watcher can be annoying too barking about how anime is superior medium and stuff like that. Well personally i can do both so it's not really a problem
Basically, both sides are essentially guilty of the same thing.

Grungie said:
Basically, both sides are essentially guilty of the same thing.

But i think it will be better to leave the other side as it is, we enjoy our stuff for fun and entertainment, not for arguing

I have no problems with it. I miss the mangastream though. I understand why they closed. I wonder if there are any new coming out which used to be better like mangastream navigation.

Esmee said:
I have no problems with it. I miss the mangastream though. I understand why they closed. I wonder if there are any new coming out which used to be better like mangastream navigation.

Well.. i can pm you my usual site if you want

I am currently using the mangapanda. But I think it has some limited content in it. I wish they had more other different genres of the manga too you know like what fakku has in it.

Esmee said:
I am currently using the mangapanda. But I think it has some limited content in it. I wish they had more other different genres of the manga too you know like what fakku has in it.

fakku is mostly hentai Haha.. have you tried manganelo? That's my usual place

I don't hate it
I think not many people can be truthful for their words.

because anime people hate manga readers, only because they know the story more.
but they are not being truthful.
rinko and i discussed this before.

[quote="White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain" pid='199503' dateline='1590052572']

This is what i don't understand about people , why don't they just do both? Why must being exclusive on one side? Like.. there are some series i like but not fully adapted into anime so i must pick the manga to finish the series. Why are they being stubborn and sacrifice enjoyment of enjoying a series for the sake of 'i'm exclusive anime watcher'
See.. people need to less strict and more flexible. I see this as weird than 'having preference'
[/quote]
it's because they are too lazy to read manga
so they stick with anime.

[quote="White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain" pid='199511' dateline='1590052919']

Not lazy, they just simply hate manga because it's inferior medium for them
Funny right? They sacrifice entire series just for petty idealistic. People just need to be more adaptable to situation
[/quote]

i agree with that
people shouldn't complain or blame anyone only because they have their own rules

Blackangel said:
i agree with that
people shouldn't complain or blame anyone only because they have their own rules

I'm okay with that, people can have their own rules or idealism. But it annoyed me when they just insult people who are not on their side

White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain said:
I'm okay with that, people can have their own rules or idealism. But it annoyed me when they just insult people who are not on their side

i agree too
and i don't mind anime or manga as long as the story is good.

Back