Do you get annoyed by others....easily?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I do (_ _)/
Well, I have been thinking about how to control myself and ignore them...but sometimes it's just a lost cause.
So, do you guys have any tips for me?

Yes I do and I am always moody when I go through one of my phases. It's all normal and it doesn't make you standout. Just distract yourself and everything will be under your control again.

Yes I do and I am always moody when I go through one of my phases. It's all normal and it doesn't make you standout. Just distract yourself and everything will be under your control again.
do you have tips for her rinko?
even i would like some in my life so please share lol

do you have tips for her rinko?
even i would like some in my life so please share lol
I am not a doctor and I hardly have enough formation to share.
It's better to follow the standard tips and it's different for each individual

This is something that happens a lot more than it ever used to with me. When I was younger, I found I could tolerate so much and would never get easily annoyed by others.

Now that I am older, I find myself getting super frustrated by so many things and one of them is when people do not watch where they are going and end up getting in your way in a store.

This is something that happens a lot more than it ever used to with me. When I was younger, I found I could tolerate so much and would never get easily annoyed by others.

Now that I am older, I find myself getting super frustrated by so many things and one of them is when people do not watch where they are going and end up getting in your way in a store.
lol me too.
people are on their phones even when they walk and when they walk into me, i get pissed.

Yes I do. I have OCD tendencies so I like things done a particular way or in a particular place all the time. I am also married with 2 kids and have 2 additional live-in female life partners all of which do not do things the way I do. So I end up aggravated about something every hour or so. The way I deal with it is to bitch loudly about the fact that it annoyed me for a minute then move on. My spouses and kids either ignore it or tease me about it depending on their mood.

Yes I do. I have OCD tendencies so I like things done a particular way or in a particular place all the time. I am also married with 2 kids and have 2 additional live-in female life partners all of which do not do things the way I do. So I end up aggravated about something every hour or so. The way I deal with it is to bitch loudly about the fact that it annoyed me for a minute then move on. My spouses and kids either ignore it or tease me about it depending on their mood.
at least they don't take it to heart, which is good kaden
i am glad you have found a lovely family

lol me too.
people are on their phones even when they walk and when they walk into me, i get pissed.
That happens way too much to me when I am out walking in the street and in stores. Admittedly I will use my phone if I need to whilst I am out but I tend to step to the side to use it so that I am not in the way.

I have been walked into or had to swerve to miss someone walking into me because they were too focused on their phone than their surroundings.

Back