Do you get along with your siblings?

Ravenfreak

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
If you have siblings do you get along with them? I have a younger sister and we used to fight all the time when we were kids. We eventually outgrew fighting when we were both in High School. It was pretty bad, we used to fight at our grandmother's house and I threw a toy clock at her head once and she managed to pop a blood vessel in my nose.
 
I've never had the experience of having siblings, because my mom had complications with child birth. I was considered the Miracle Baby.

Anyway, I certainly wouldn't want to land a fight with your sister. Sounds like she knows how to throw a punch!
 
My bro is ten years younger than me but generally speaking we got along. Sure, I had a few times I butted heads with him but nothing big. The age gap mattered less the more he grew. That being said I moved accross the other other half of the world so we are not in close contact.
 
Back
Top