Do you download anime using a software?

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I use some browser extension like video downloader professional to download anime and sometimes ii use domdom soft anime downloaded.  What about you guys what type of software do you use to download an ime

Nope.i have enough net speed to watch them online,thanks to my ISP company :p.so why download them?

its not like every people watch anime in my college and they ask me to download anime for them :p....

Internet download manger is app i used to download anime when i was in hostel :D

smoker said:
Nope.i have enough net speed to watch them online,thanks to my ISP company :p.so why download them?

its not like every people watch anime in my college and they ask me to download anime for them :p....

Internet download manger is app i used to download anime when i was in hostel :D

What Internet providing company do you use smoker? I use sBt to connect to the Internet. It's really slow and I can't watch anime with it.

I just watch them online. If something really gets my attention I might save to buy the set. I rather owning the physical copy.

outside of a video download program, I don't know of any anime specif program to download anime outside of torrents.

smoker said:
I use act firbernet i get 40mbps just for 1000INR with 100gb FUP

We don't have that :(
We use sbt here which offers only 5 mbps or so(depends on the devices) for 500 bucks here.

I'm not usually downloading anime episodes because my internet speed is too slow and it takes hours to download all the episodes, but when I do, I use a software called Mega Synch from the Mega website or maybe I just download youtube videos. In few occasions only, I download anime episodes from some italian communities I know but it's a rare thing to see from me.

Daexto95 said:
I'm not usually downloading anime episodes because my internet speed is too slow and it takes hours to download all the episodes, but when I do, I use a software called Mega Synch from the Mega website or maybe I just download youtube videos. In few occasions only, I download anime episodes from some italian communities I know but it's a rare thing to see from me.

I don't think low bandwidth supports good streaming?
Aren't you tired of loading and such, while watching anime?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't think low bandwidth supports good streaming?
Aren't you tired of loading and such, while watching anime?

You're right! They definitely don't support good streaming and... Yeah, I'm so tired of loading time and such as you say, but I just facebook or google or twitter or do other stuff in the meanwhile.

Daexto95 said:
You're right! They definitely don't support good streaming and... Yeah, I'm so tired of loading time and such as you say, but I just facebook or google or twitter or do other stuff in the meanwhile.

For that reason, we download anime beforehand :D
Now, we don't have to worry about loading time.

Back