Direction of the plot of Naruto manga.......

Do you think Naruto manga is going in the right direction

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
KonahaANBU said:
twisted plot..............
I hope Kishi bends it toward the right direction...........

Yea, but he suddenly removed Madara and I found it quite strange and surprising.........

MadaraUchiha said:
KonahaANBU said:

Yea, but he suddenly removed Madara and I found it quite strange and surprising.........

He himself couldn't find a way to defeat Madara by team 7........may be.....so common way of defeating evil ......Let it be devoured by bigger evil........

KonahaANBU said:
MadaraUchiha said:
KonahaANBU said:

He himself couldn't find a way to defeat Madara by team 7........may be.....so common way of defeating evil ......Let it be devoured by bigger evil........

Ha, yea..........Sounds like one of the dialogues of Lelouch..........

MadaraUchiha said:
KonahaANBU said:
MadaraUchiha said:
KonahaANBU said:

Well I Re-watched R2 recently..........idk why I could not resist the excitement even the 2nd time........

KonahaANBU said:
MadaraUchiha said:
KonahaANBU said:
MadaraUchiha said:
KonahaANBU said:

Well I Re-watched R2 recently..........idk why I could not resist the excitement even the 2nd time........

It is my second fav anime............

Target said:
if it ends with naruto and sasuke dying i think it will end correctly

True that! I don't want those scumbags to live any longer! Every time I see them making a comment, I cringe. They are the worst two characters (besides Sagoora) in the entire show, and they are supposed to be the main characters. It's sad. :/

I don't like how they brought Kaguya back. There's too many opponents coming and leaving. First it was Obito, and then Naruto changed his mind. Then it was Madara, and the fight was about to get really interesting, but then they randomly brought in Kaguya. Kishi is pulling some real shit out now. What a goddamn fuker

Paradox said:
I don't like how they brought Kaguya back. There's too many opponents coming and leaving. First it was Obito, and then Naruto changed his mind. Then it was Madara, and the fight was about to get really interesting, but then they randomly brought in Kaguya. Kishi is pulling some real shit out now. What a goddamn fuker

Maybe because he did not know how to kill Madara, but he created a bigger trouble for himself now............

MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:

Maybe because he did not know how to kill Madara, but he created a bigger trouble for himself now............

He's just trying to rush the ending... I don't like that

Paradox said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:

He's just trying to rush the ending... I don't like that

Oh Gods........But it won't be forgotten that soon.........It ll take years for that.........

This clearly wasn't planned out properly. That being said, kaguya is an asspull. And a really bad one at that. The naruto manga has been boring since she came onto the scene.

If Naruto and Sasuke end up dying then it will end up correctly, but I stopped watching Naruto a long time ago.

Back