Digimon Adventure Tri

Kai

Anyone here seen the new Digimon adventure tri episodes? It was pretty good to see the characters I grew up with as a kid, a bit older and mature. I am not used to watching Digimon subbed but after the first episode, I adjusted pretty quickly. Agumon's voice is horrible though.

I am loving the dark theme they have going so it no longer feels like a wee kid's show and I love even more so that they just fight. they don't say the name of the attacks aloud. Really annoying lol.

digimon got so many flavors bro xD
i did watch couple of series but now i am into only shonen anime

When I was like 5 or 6 y.o., I used to watch to the wonderful "Digimon" series but now I decided not to watch this new series. The drawings are just like those in the past with FullHD resolutions and better borders.

Daexto95 said:
When I was like 5 or 6 y.o., I used to watch to the wonderful "Digimon" series but now I decided not to watch this new series. The drawings are just like those in the past with FullHD resolutions and better borders.
do you like them even now or are you just watching it because you used to like a lot? if it is for the later, it's better to drop it for good. nothing good would come out of it, if you think it's boring now

Back