did you want rukia to be with ichigo?

Blackangel

i wanted to ask people who want to answer this. i wanted them both to be together but it never happened. they look good together and i liked them both

Considering how hard Ichigo went after her in the second arc I did kind of expect it really. But Kubo never made Bleach for romance reasons.

SecretWish said:
i wanted to ask people who want to answer this. i wanted them both to be together but it never happened. they look good together and i liked them both

Sindar said:

Plus the target audience is technically teenagers and they aren't looking for meaningful romantic sub-plots in these power fantasy stories. Though making them come together suddenly at the end of the story does make it look bad. At least Naruto and Hinata had that Naruto: The Last Movie to have some kind of development, Sasuke and Sakura's relationship is plain abusive. Or at least, it was. I assume it was like that in Bleach and Fairy Tail, as well, when IchigoxOrihime and NatsuxLucy happened?
The Seven Deadly Sins is an exception to be honest, the author doesn't shy away from focusing on romance, three of the Sins have active romantic plots going on at the moment.

MadaraUchiha said:
Plus the target audience is technically teenagers and they aren't looking for meaningful romantic sub-plots in these power fantasy stories. Though making them come together suddenly at the end of the story does make it look bad. At least Naruto and Hinata had that Naruto: The Last Movie to have some kind of development, Sasuke and Sakura's relationship is plain abusive. Or at least, it was. I assume it was like that in Bleach and Fairy Tail, as well, when IchigoxOrihime and NatsuxLucy happened?
The Seven Deadly Sins is an exception to be honest, the author doesn't shy away from focusing on romance, three of the Sins have active romantic plots going on at the moment.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='104487' dateline='1535043739']

I wouldn't say it's as bad. Sasuke did try to kill Sakura a few times. At least Naruto became furious in the Pein arc after Hinata was beaten to a pulp.
Plus, in the Last Movie(which is canon by the way), the relationship does become something that's not unrequited. It is the main plot of the movie, Naruto falling in love with Hinata. 
I guess for me personally the only canon ship that made sense was Shikamaru and Temari.

I did see some official art by Mashima about NatsuxLucy's children. As well as Gray and Juvia.
[/quote]

he should have succeeded in killing her. it would have been a very good plot twist and everyone would have liked the series more. but naruto would have been dead without her

SecretWish said:
he should have succeeded in killing her. it would have been a very good plot twist and everyone would have liked the series more. but naruto would have been dead without her

He Chidori'd her again actually, just before the epic Naruto vs Sasuke fight. Though it turned out to be a powerful Rinnegan genjutsu.
I personally wouldn't have felt anything by it to be honest, since nobody really liked her.

MadaraUchiha said:
He Chidori'd her again actually, just before the epic Naruto vs Sasuke fight. Though it turned out to be a powerful Rinnegan genjutsu.
I personally wouldn't have felt anything by it to be honest, since nobody really liked her.

she is pretty and most of the guys liked her. i thought you will like her too. she got the protect me i am the poor glass maiden look in her.

SecretWish said:
she is pretty and most of the guys liked her. i thought you will like her too. she got the protect me i am the poor glass maiden look in her.

She has a cute design yes but her character is written terribly. Even Kishi admitted in an interview that he wasn't the best when it comes to writing women.

I wouldn't say it's as bad. Sasuke did try to kill Sakura a few times. At least Naruto became furious in the Pein arc after Hinata was beaten to a pulp.
Plus, in the Last Movie(which is canon by the way), the relationship does become something that's not unrequited. It is the main plot of the movie, Naruto falling in love with Hinata. 
I guess for me personally the only canon ship that made sense was Shikamaru and Temari.

I did see some official art by Mashima about NatsuxLucy's children. As well as Gray and Juvia.

That is the thing though. Something did happen between them. If you think about Sasuke and Sakura relations, even in shippuden there are like 4-5 significant moments that you can count as a part of this story. And there are dozens before the time skip. I am not saying these are good moments in terms of Sasuke's morality and neither I want to say these relations are healthy; but there are there. Naruto and Hinata story though... It is basically the same deal repeating over and over, and it is not even a romance, but a growing up thing for Hinata (which is a fail too, considring she didn't achive anything aside from gaining a husband who is never more >_> but whatever). 

That episode where Pain killed Hinata, it would have been the same if Pain killed Konohamaru or Rock Lee, it didn't really matter, at least that is how I see it. I am also almost sure it was meant to be the end of Hitana. It would have been a very appropriate way to end her character arc too, since that was the moment when she decided to act on her own, out of her personal values and convictions. It finished her arc that started during the exam. It is too bad this setup had to be ruined by resurrecting her.

Anyway, what I am saying is, neither of the two families are healthy, although Sasuke is a total arse, while Naruto is at least trying to be a semi-decent husband. But as far as their stories go, I feel better for the Sasuke's, it is more entertaining.

Okay : D he manga ended without showing us their future selves, so. But it is clear that this is the way they will be, Juvia and Grey, Natsu and Lucy. In case of FT I don't care like at all : D Natsu is a kid, it is too early for him to go on dates xD

You underestimate Sakura's fanbase : P It was huge, if not as vocal as the people who didn't like her =)

rukia never inclined with renji on anything. it's always renji chasing after her. she is composted and i thought she would be with ichigo at the end.

She never inclined with Ichigo on anything either : D

If you look back at it, you will notice that there were no relations between Rukia and Ichigo, they were always just buddies. With Renji it was a one sided love or something like that. Better than nothing I suppose ^^/

You underestimate Sakura's fanbase : P It was huge, if not as vocal as the people who didn't like her =)

SecretWish said:
i never read any interviews at all. i made tsunade, ino and some other woman who are not bad. i don't believe he doesn't know anything about writing women

I'm not saying he didn't know anything but he wasn't very good at it for sure.
I mean what was the most boring fight in the Chuunin exams? We all know that. I'm talking about fights involving major characters.

MadaraUchiha said:
I mean what was the most boring fight in the Chuunin exams? We all know that. I'm talking about fights involving major characters.

MadaraUchiha said:

SecretWish said:
i never thought Sakura's fighting is boring. if anything i thought she finally understood what a human is and wanted to protect her teammates

Be honest: did you like Sakura vs Ino in the Chuunin exams arc?

Demon_skeith said:
So you are all for Naruto X Sasuke then? :p

That'd have made a whole lot of sense though given their history and this:
rcpsu68meijy.gif

But it is clear that at least Naruto is a straight man.

Be honest: did you like Sakura vs Ino in the Chuunin exams arc?

That'd have made a whole lot of sense though given their history and this:
rcpsu68meijy.gif

But it is clear that at least Naruto is a straight man.
[/quote]

i did but i was impressed with sakura cutting her hair than pay attention to her lame girly fuked up fight

Back