Did you think this anime has no potential?

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
When I first saw that heroes in this anime, I felt that this anime has no potential at all. After one punch man, I never thought anything else could execute the hero side in anime, this good.

I don't think I have ever judged an anime like that. I do give each and every anime a try before givinga rating for it.
Or judging it

I did think it would be a good super hero anime, but I never expect it to swell to the size that DBZ, Naruto, One Piece is known for.

I thought it would be moderately good with great action scenes because it's made by Studio Bones but that opinion changed towards the end of season 1.

MadaraUchiha said:
I thought it would be moderately good with great action scenes because it's made by Studio Bones but that opinion changed towards the end of season 1.

shouldn't the battle at the end of s1 make you correct instead of changing your mind?

i don't even get the first post.
if you are asking if an anime have any potential for it after reading the synopsis, then no.

Demon_skeith said:
shouldn't the battle at the end of s1 make you correct instead of changing your mind?

No I started watching it from week 1 when episode 1 aired and I immediately knew that it'd be in the same vein as Naruto, for the current generation. I expected it to be moderately good when I started watching it.
So my change of mind was that it became very good towards the end of season 1, and great by season 2.

Back