Did you ever pretend you have watched an anime?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
this is the opposite of what we were talking about earlier lol
i did do this but i usually get caught right away and then i watch that anime lol

No I haven't.
There is no point and if you have watched something, then you just have to say it.

No. There is no point in doing that.
If I haven't watched something, I will just say it upfront :D
cool lol
when someone talks to me about this anime, then it would be difficult for me to interrupt them and say that i haven't watched it lol

I did that before but after a few minutes I usually let the cat out of the basket and the other would know, I haven't watched that particular anime. There is no point in pretending long term.

Why do I have to pretend?

I had a friend that did that. He really didn't like being left out of conversations, so instead of watching the show, he would read the fan wiki's and pretend he saw the show. Though the amount of time and effort he spent doing this, it would have been easier to just watch the damn shows.

No, I've never pretended to have watched a certain anime. I'm comfortable to admit my ignorance of certain anime and a willingness to learn and watch more as I can :)

Why would anyone really need to lie about it? Anime is too massive to really expect people to have seen any certain show. If anything people would be more mad about you lying.

Why would anyone really need to lie about it? Anime is too massive to really expect people to have seen any certain show. If anything people would be more mad about you lying.
right lol
but many people don't have the time and yet they try to mingle with others by lying and it's certainly not out of ill intentions lol

Back