Did you ever get someone else interested in One Piece?

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
You know how sometimes people talk in their group of friends about a certain anime or tv show or book so much and with such passion, that it eventually determines one of their friends (who has never watched said anime / tv show) to give it a chance, and after a few episodes, they become hooked?

Has that ever happened to you? Did you ever get any of your friends addicted to One Piece?

I've never talked about anime with those who don't watch them..........Well, they tend to group it with cartoons and I get p**sed off about it.............But, I know a good amount of people who watch anime, and we talk about anime, occasionally...........

MadaraUchiha said:
I've never talked about anime with those who don't watch them..........Well, they tend to group it with cartoons and I get p**sed off about it.............But, I know a good amount of people who watch anime, and we talk about anime, occasionally...........

But do all of you watch the same anime series? Cause I have friends who have watched Naruto, but I haven't, while some other friends who haven't watched Attack on Titan, but I'm a big fan of the series...

alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:

But do all of you watch the same anime series? Cause I have friends who have watched Naruto, but I haven't, while some other friends who haven't watched Attack on Titan, but I'm a big fan of the series...

We recommend good anime's to each other..........But, I only know 4 or 5 people who are close to me who watch anime, and I've probably watched almost all the anime's that they have watched..........

Back