Did Kishimoto really say Itachi can beat Madara in a fair fight?

Yoshida

After going through the other Youtube shorts thread, I remembered about this argument from long back. Even the interview got deleted later and can't be found anywhere and based on all the facts, it's not possible for Itachi to beat Madara for many obvious reasons. However, I still doubt whether such interview exists or not. If it's the author himself, he might have had some ideas of his own about the fight.

I have heard of this couple of years back but it's more along the lines of, he had to kill Itachi as he could get really troublesome and challenge the powerful characters by himself if left alive

I have heard of this couple of years back but it's more along the lines of, he had to kill Itachi as he could get really troublesome and challenge the powerful characters by himself if left alive
is that so?
do you have any link for it?
i have tried to get the link for the actual interview but there is nothing lol

is that so?
do you have any link for it?
i have tried to get the link for the actual interview but there is nothing lol
Everything has been deleted or lost at this point and I still see discussions in other forums and blogs but that can't act as proof, as anyone can post those statements without any real source or proof.

Everything has been deleted or lost at this point and I still see discussions in other forums and blogs but that can't act as proof, as anyone can post those statements without any real source or proof.
lol then there is no proof
and people should have saved it if they wanted a stronger argument for themselves and it's just a story lol

lol then there is no proof
and people should have saved it if they wanted a stronger argument for themselves and it's just a story lol
Fair enough but Kishi did say many things and some of them are not consistent. Some things are better left as an open ended question and people can interpret it however they want.

Back