Diamond no ace 1-15 episodes

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Well I like the anime so far.
It's about baseball and I can't believe 100 members would be trying to get a position for a 9 member game.
It's kinda sad and I hated the fact that Chris couldn't be in the first string. @MadaraUchiha what do you think of the anime so far kiddo?

MadaraUchiha said:
Haven't watched it yet. Will probably watch it next year or in 2019. Have loads to finish.

Why don't I kill you and then make you watch it? Jeeeeez I thought we are gonna watch it..aho kojo

Hrmmm, I'm not big on sports anime. What makes it really stand out? Comedy? Tense scenes? Good cliff hangers?

Demon_skeith said:
Hrmmm, I'm not big on sports anime. What makes it really stand out? Comedy? Tense scenes? Good cliff hangers?

Uhh... Sports anime.
I am into sports anime these days thanks to haikyuu

Claraviolet said:
Why don't I kill you and then make you watch it? Jeeeeez I thought we are gonna watch it..aho kojo

If I have time after finishing Fairy Tail 2014, ReLIFE, Cardcaptor Sakura, Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan, Kekkai Sensen, and SAO, and have time to watch it alongside Gintama and other anime after finishing these, I'll watch it.

MadaraUchiha said:
If I have time after finishing Fairy Tail 2014, ReLIFE, Cardcaptor Sakura, Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan, Kekkai Sensen, and SAO, and have time to watch it alongside Gintama and other anime after finishing these, I'll watch it.

MadaraUchiha said:

Other anime too? What the.... Amaterasu
Mangekyo sharingaaaaaaan
Susanoo
Shine

Claraviolet said:
Other anime too? What the.... Amaterasu
Mangekyo sharingaaaaaaan
Susanoo
Shine

Stuff from my on-hold list, like Parasyte, Ansatsu Kyoshitsu, Madoka Magica, and the first seasons of shows that are getting a second season, apart from the ones I mentioned above, like Full Metal Panic, FLCL. So, if I finish these before Jan gets over and if I have time, I'll maybe watch this. Chill. It's in my watch list and I've been wanting to watch it for quite sometime anyway, along with other sports anime.

MadaraUchiha said:
Stuff from my on-hold list, like Parasyte, Ansatsu Kyoshitsu, Madoka Magica, and the first seasons of shows that are getting a second season, apart from the ones I mentioned above, like Full Metal Panic, FLCL. So, if I finish these before Jan gets over and if I have time, I'll maybe watch this. Chill. It's in my watch list and I've been wanting to watch it for quite sometime anyway, along with other sports anime.

Instead of wasting your time on this, go watch Haikyuu and after than kuroko no basuke.
They are really good

Kuroko I can watch anytime since it covers all the chapters of the manga. Haikyuu I'll probably watch when season 4 gets announced. I want to watch them because they are done by Production IG, and they are based on popular Shounen Jump manga, and the anime themselves are popular, and I have seen a few clips here and there on YouTube and the animation is amazing.

MadaraUchiha said:
Kuroko I can watch anytime since it covers all the chapters of the manga. Haikyuu I'll probably watch when season 4 gets announced. I want to watch them because they are done by Production IG, and they are based on popular Shounen Jump manga, and the anime themselves are popular, and I have seen a few clips here and there on YouTube and the animation is amazing.

I see. Well good luck with having enough time in the future to watch them.

Back