Detective Conan discussion: chapter 21-22

Blackrose said:
yeah but if it's a tiger it would have to be Aladdin right lol
I just have a love for them
Yeah.. you know what in Arab countries people do have tigers and lions as their pet. Lol. :evilgrin:

Razor1911 said:
Yeah.. you know what in Arab countries people do have tigers and lions as their pet. Lol. :evilgrin:

That's interesting but I wouldn't want it as a pet unless it's of it's own free will...I have been thinking recently even about where exactly dogs may come from..as in the wild

Blackrose said:
That's interesting but I wouldn't want it as a pet unless it's of it's own free will...I have been thinking recently even about where exactly dogs may come from..as in the wild

Blackrose said:
I suppose that's true to but you never know if they would be happier in the wild
They are happy everywhere. Just they need to enjoy their life. Let it be in wild or in a shelter.

Razor1911 said:
They are happy everywhere. Just they need to enjoy their life. Let it be in wild or in a shelter.

Not all are though
Especially in shelters and homes where they are just kept and not taken proper care of

Blackrose said:
Not all are though
Especially in shelters and homes where they are just kept and not taken proper care of
When they are at wild , they enjoy free life. But domesticated animals like dog and cat gets good care also.

Razor1911 said:
When they are at wild , they enjoy free life. But domesticated animals like dog and cat gets good care also.

I'm not saying they don't, just saying that not all of them do

Blackrose said:
I'm not saying they don't, just saying that not all of them do
Hmm I understand. That's nice that these days there are many NGOs which are actively helping the animals.

lol not really, it actually has nothing to do with a kiss so idk why that title but the story in itself is interesting

True but it doesn't suit the title...devil DON'T kiss me. That guy meaning the cheater has no problem with it lmao

Back