Demon, don't kiss me

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
@blackangel
demon-dont-kiss-me-42369.jpg

Demon_skeith said:
Wow, looks really detailed like the Black Butler series, I'll have to check it out.

Never heard of that one..will have to look it up
I've only just started this but it's rather good so far..let me know what you think if you do check it out

even art looks to be very good
and if you like the webcomic so much i should give it a try too and is it possible to find it in webcomics?

Blackangel said:
even art looks to be very good
and if you like the webcomic so much i should give it a try too and is it possible to find it in webcomics?

I'm sorry hun it's not available on webcomics but you can find it in manga woo..there are only 13 chapters there though

Blackrose said:
I'm sorry hun it's not available on webcomics but you can find it in manga woo..there are only 13 chapters there though

thank you so much sweetheart.
i can't believe we can find webcomics in manga woo. it's a surprise to me if i am being very honest

Blackangel said:
thank you so much sweetheart.
i can't believe we can find webcomics in manga woo. it's a surprise to me if i am being very honest

Yeah but i'm not sure how often it's gona be updated..there are way more chapters on mangatoon

Blackrose said:
Yeah but i'm not sure how often it's gona be updated..there are way more chapters on mangatoon

yes you are right
and i am going to install it again after all this time.

Blackrose said:
So did you get any farther or still stuck in the first few chapters?
No will resume it tonight onwards. Couldn't get enough time thes days to continue.

Back