December group watch anime (POLL)

Choose the best anime for this month's group watch

• Cromartie High School

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MadaraUchiha said:
Seems like poll was closed already but this is apparently an interesting anime. Or at least watching this would mean we can watch A Certain Scientific Railgun, which according to most people is a lot more interesting.

i am not picky but i wanted to watch something which was very popular.
it was a hype anime and i wanted to watch it. i didn't know this ralgun anime

Angel said:
i am not picky but i wanted to watch something which was very popular.
it was a hype anime and i wanted to watch it. i didn't know this ralgun anime

One way to describe would be that it's the spin-off series to Index and centres around the most popular character of it.
Another way would be that Index centers around Magic(obviously, given the title) and Railgun, around science(again obviously, given the title).

MadaraUchiha said:
One way to describe would be that it's the spin-off series to Index and centres around the most popular character of it.
Another way would be that Index centers around Magic(obviously, given the title) and Railgun, around science(again obviously, given the title).
MadaraUchiha have you already looked at index?

MadaraUchiha said:

i am really confused by i get that it's like a side story to some other story.
i have searched for this title and i am watching To Aru Majutsu no Index . i pray to god that i picked the correct anime.

Assassination classroom as that is the only one i have seen on the list.
[/quote]

you should pick something, that you haven't seen but wouldn't mind seeing.
that's how it works

[quote="Davis" pid='116903' dateline='1544843220']

i cant suggest if i haven't see it. would be right
[/quote]

we will be watching a new anime together.
we all have our lists of anime, and we will be putting out what we want to see or rewatch, then one gets selected, everyone would watch it. that's how i understood this

Angel said:
we will be watching a new anime together.
we all have our lists of anime, and we will be putting out what we want to see or rewatch, then one gets selected, everyone would watch it. that's how i understood this

oh i see haha, just realised. make sense.

Well seems like a lot of people are not liking index..to bad though I actually liked it. It was funny and had some action as well. Oh well I'm not dropping it but hope you are more pleased with next month's pick

Sase said:
Caught up with work? Too much load?

As star said, it's closed actually. So it's index then.

Nope.
Sick...I am getting sick very often these days ;_;

Nameless said:
If assassination classroom gets selected, I will certainly watch it. I couldn't pick this anime but now, it doesn't seem worth a try.
I wonder why it's popular.

We'll watch it next month then? We'll just choose it as the anime instead of having a thread for polls and recommendations. I mean it's already 17th so it's kinda late now.
What do you think @Star_Of_Hope ?

MadaraUchiha said:
We'll watch it next month then? We'll just choose it as the anime instead of having a thread for polls and recommendations. I mean it's already 17th so it's kinda late now.
What do you think @Star_Of_Hope ?

That would be for the best.
Or we could pick it up now. It has two seasons and we will be able to complete them by the end of next month.

Back