Death Stranding E3 2018 Gameplay

Demon_skeith

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Getting to the point were we don't want any more updates on this game.

Initially I was afraid that this would be like The Last Guardian, we had to roam alone but I was proved wrong. Looks interesting, is obviously post-apocalyptic, but this is in-game footage right?

Man this game was a doozy and a half. Absolute loved it. It's not something everyone will like that's for sure but and it takes time for the game to really click with a lot of people but if it does it's one of the best games you might play. I think I might write a review for this game if people want to see it.

Burnsy said:
Man this game was a doozy and a half. Absolute loved it. It's not something everyone will like that's for sure but and it takes time for the game to really click with a lot of people but if it does it's one of the best games you might play. I think I might write a review for this game if people want to see it.

I just want to be convinced that it's not a walking simulator and the backpacks you carry won't make you walk very slowly. I'm interested in this game.

MadaraUchiha said:
I just want to be convinced that it's not a walking simulator and the backpacks you carry won't make you walk very slowly. I'm interested in this game.

I wrote a paragraph explaining but I think I'll just keep it for my review. And no the packages don't slow you down. But yes there is a lot of walking but it is arguably the best part of the gameplay.

I remember seeing one of the trailers for this and being totally amazed, but as more trailers came out my interest kinda dwindled, and even more so when it actually came out and was met with a really divisive reaction. I still plan on giving it a shot some day, but I'm not really in a rush.

apathy said:
I remember seeing one of the trailers for this and being totally amazed, but as more trailers came out my interest kinda dwindled, and even more so when it actually came out and was met with a really divisive reaction. I still plan on giving it a shot some day, but I'm not really in a rush.

Back