Davis's GFx Shop

Davis said:

@Sebastian
KBhVM9o.png

my man XP What's the payment lol?

Will you make something for me? It would be a shonen ai poster. If you don't feel comfortable with making it, it's cool.

yaoifangirl said:
Will you make something for me? It would be a shonen ai poster. If you don't feel comfortable with making it, it's cool.

im not sure what you mean, i would need an example or something

yaoifangirl said:
I would like yon taemin and min woojin from what lies at the end manga.

i can do banners, im not sure how i would make a poster, can you give me an example or can i just do a banner ?

Davis said:
i can do banners, im not sure how i would make a poster, can you give me an example or can i just do a banner ?

I would like a forum avatar and a forum signature. If it't not something that you are willing to make, the I would like a banner.

yaoifangirl said:
I would like a forum avatar and a forum signature. If it't not something that you are willing to make, the I would like a banner.

i can do that, what character do you want on banner and avatar

Davis said:

I am sorry but isn't that rukia? I thought we were talking about rika from digimon tammers. It is still beautiful but would it possible to make something with rika? I would be grateful if you could do it.

Rika said:
I am sorry but isn't that rukia? I thought we were talking about rika from digimon tammers. It is still beautiful but would it possible to make something with rika? I would be grateful if you could do it.

He is not active anymore and if it's good and you like it, why can't you use it?
It is hard to make them

I didn't mean to be picky but if possible I want to use my favorite character in my signature. If it's hard, then I could make do with anything avilable. Thank you.

Back