and probably there are more

so I just want to say that at the end of the day
D is still an initial
I mean who has an initial like
destiny or descendants
even for anime standards that doesn't seem plausible

secondly what we think of D in english may not start with a D in japanese
like death is shini or something like that but it starts with an S
and destiny is unme or something and dream is yume or something which start with an 'u' and 'y' respectively
Now
Oda can go with an english middle name but I am just saying
that every word that starts with a "D" does not become a possible contender
for the meaning of the initial "D"

U guys might be thinking that I don't like any theory and i am trying to find faults in them :p
but well I like to do that:D

my thoughts about D is

D is a group of pirates who have some special powers,maybe captai kept a rule that every person should D as there intial if they want join.

I don't like theories too,they spoil fun of next chapter.

smoker said:
my thoughts about D is

D is a group of pirates who have some special powers,maybe captai kept a rule that every person should D as there intial if they want join.
well ur contradicting urself XD
if u just need to add a "d" to ur name then any tom,dick and harry would have joined and so not every one of them would have special powers:p
though i understand what u are saying and its not bad really
I don't like theories too,they spoil fun of next chapter.
well yeah kinda
but
its not that i don't like theories
I like to find faults in them :D

Death?
What's that? That is why they fear the "D's"?
Oh god!

What if Oda-sensei is just using 'D' instead of 'the' :hehehe: (Monkey D(the) Luffy) :p

Well I do think there is some relation between the 'D' middle name and 'D' of Devil fruit

Like could D be Devil?
But as you say...it is kind of weird to have a name like that.. :p (Monkey Devil Luffy)

Mansi14 said:
What if Oda-sensei is just using 'D' instead of 'the' :hehehe: (Monkey D(the) Luffy) :p

Well I do think there is some relation between the 'D' middle name and 'D' of Devil fruit

Like could D be Devil?
But as you say...it is kind of weird to have a name like that.. :p (Monkey Devil Luffy)

What if "D" is "D" in Japanese? "Devil fruit" does not have a "d" in its translation...........

MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:

Like could D be Devil?

What if "D" is "D" in Japanese? "Devil fruit" does not have a "d" in its translation...........

Ah...True....
Akuma no mi..
D = Dono (suffix used for conveying respect)
That doesn't sounds bad but of course that won't be it....:sigh:

Mansi14 said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:

Like could D be Devil?

Ah...True....
Akuma no mi..

That'd be lame, actually..........

MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:

Like could D be Devil?

Ah...True....
Akuma no mi..

That'd be lame, actually..........
Yeah yeah... I know >.>

Back