Cricket anime

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
There is no anime for cricket right? 
Muhahahah only Indians are crazy about it I guess except me ....

Demon_skeith said:
That's the baseball type game? Though that's more of a EU English type game than Indian.

Well in India, they worship that game like anything. I don't get what's so good about it though. Even some like that sport :/

If it's not popular in Japan, America and China, the three primary markets for anime, why would they bother making it?

MadaraUchiha said:
If it's not popular in Japan, America and China, the three primary markets for anime, why would they bother making it?

Just wanted to gloat that it's not popular. You don't have to take it seriously ma Chan

Claraviolet said:
Just wanted to gloat that it's not popular. You don't have to take it seriously ma Chan

The Ind vs Pak match during the World Cup was watched by 1 billion people. Surely that's not popular eh?

MadaraUchiha said:
The Ind vs Pak match during the World Cup was watched by 1 billion people. Surely that's not popular eh?

Fine... Still that doesn't mean... It's popular.
I don't like it. ><

Claraviolet said:
Fine... Still that doesn't mean... It's popular.
I don't like it. ><

Chill, almost every mainstream sport except cricket has a popular anime or manga so why do you need to worry.

There is no manga featuring cricket. Basketball and baseball got adaptions. I am not into sports anime. Can't give you much recommendations

KuranKaname said:
There is no manga featuring cricket. Basketball and baseball got adaptions. I am not into sports anime. Can't give you much recommendations

Watch haikyuu. It would change your mind about how you view sports anime...
I was not a sports anime fan at first kiddo

Claraviolet said:
Watch haikyuu. It would change your mind about how you view sports anime...
I was not a sports anime fan at first kiddo

I don't like being called a kid. I have heard of that anime. I don't like sports

Claraviolet said:
Well in India, they worship that game like anything. I don't get what's so good about it though. Even some like that sport :/

huh, never knew that. I'll have to check out why as that seems rather odd.

Demon_skeith said:
huh, never knew that. I'll have to check out why as that seems rather odd.

I am not kidding when I said that. People are crazy about cricket here. My dad loves it.

Back