Crash Bandicoot

David17k7

Does anyone remember this classic? I remember having this game for my PS1 and PS2, but as usual the first one is better :) It took me about 2 weeks to beat this game as it was pretty challenging.

I loved Crash Bandicoot so much as a kid! I remember I could only beat the first few levels but I played them so much that I was a pro at those levels. The harder levels I could never beat.

Oh do I remember this? :D Yes I do! :D

I remember taking over my brothers PS1 at one point and playing this game to death one Christmas when he got it :) was an amazing game and very addictive. If I had the chance I would totally go back and play it again :D

Gosh xD I loved those games so much! Didn't own them myself, but my brother and I would play all of them at my aunt's house. Good times.

I really loved this game, the 2nd game was my most favorite and the best to play. I wish the series get a reboot.

This was one of my favorite games growing up! I remember spending hours playing the game with my buddies. As David has said the first game of the series is the best out of all of them. Nothing beats it.

Yes.Of all the electronic games I have seen this series of games is with out doubt the best. This original game Crash Bandicoot, has everything a game needs. This game it's just perfect. IMO the best platform game for PS1.

Loved Crash Bandicoot way back then, was sooooo addictive for such a shoddy game in reality.

here is some fun facts about the series:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I do. I haven't played it in a while but I did enjoy playing it. I don't think I've played it since the Nintendo 64 console.

Had it. Mastered. I think it was mastered at 120% if I remember right. You had to find all hidden gems.

Ever played this one? Not an anime but it was a pretty cool game with a crazy little squirrel I think lol can't remember what he was exactly.  Maybe if you do you can tell me

I loved the original three ps1 games to death, they were great back in the day and I can't wait to replay the remakes along with the Spryo remake.

These are the talents who went on to make the Uncharted and The Last Of Us series.
By the way, Crash Bandicoot was remade. I haven't played it though, I tend to avoid video game remakes. But it was received well.

MadaraUchiha said:
These are the talents who went on to make the Uncharted and The Last Of Us series.
By the way, Crash Bandicoot was remade. I haven't played it though, I tend to avoid video game remakes. But it was received well.

Been a while since I played any games but i will take your word for it

Back