Country Music

Shortie

Country music is one of my favourite genres. I can sit and listen this genre myself a lot without ever getting bored of it however it doesn't seem to be everyone's cup of tea.

Do we have any fans of Country music here? If so what are your favourite Country singers?

I think you kind of need to know more than one song to qualify as a fan.

I like a couple of songs I've heard, but for the most part from me country music gets a huge 'Hell no!'

My mother really enjoys Country. She listens to it quite a bit and I honestly am not a fan of it. I just ignore it when someone plays it though. I have dated a few girls that loved it and my wife likes some of it but she mainly prefers pop and rock.

I'm not a fan of country music. The place I work for plays country music all day long but it is the same 10 songs over and over and over and over. You kind of get sick of it after a while. The only time I get any respite is at Christmas time when they play Christmas music.

i used to be a country music only person and hate every genre but country, but needless to say I started drifting from country, listening to more rap, rock, metal, punk, etc.

I'm not really fond of country music but if there are two country songs that like, then they would have to be: "Whiskey Lullaby" by Brad Paisley, and "Hurt" by Johnny Cash.

I grew up on country music but it's gotten a bit too poppy for me. Howevr my favorites were:

Reba McEntryre
Alabama
George Strait
Brooks & Dunn

4 of my favorite country songs of all time (since we are on the topic of country music):

Life's A Dance
The River
The Gambler
Angels Among Us

I like the older stuff... all of the new stuff is the same basics over and over.

I like, George Strait, Johnny Cash, David Allen Coe, and Chris Ledux

The mrs likes a bit of country music now and again and I must admit it's not half bad at times. Not that I could tell you the names of the singers hehe.

I don't mind Country music but I also don't love it. I would never buy a full Country CD but I do like some Country songs by different bands that I listen to on the radio or if someone else is playing them.

My mother likes listening to Country when I was little but I've always detested it. I just can't stand that twang.

I am a huge fan of country! My favourite artists are Josh Turner, Chris Young, Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton and more that I can't think of right now. Country is my first choice in music :)

I am a big fan of country. I would also like to note there are different kinds of country as well. There is the old school, twang country, and there is the more modern youth country that is more popular today.

Does Taylor Swift sing country music? If yes, then I like country music... That's what I heard, that she is a country singer, and I enjoy some of her songs...

Back