Could you live without internet??

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
These days even the elderly people can't function without internet. My question is after becoming so dependent on it could you live without it if there was a huge power shut down or something and not a single drop of internet was available?

Poseidon said:
I use to spend more than half of my life without internet. But now.. i'm not too sure

Seee
Even the great Poseidon can't do it
I might be able to do it but not for long

Blackrose said:
Seee
Even the great Poseidon can't do it
I might be able to do it but not for long

I mean.. i can do it for 3-4 days but i'm not too sure after that. But maybe, if i get back to gaming maybe i'll survive, but just maybe..

Although I spend basically every waking moment on my computer and the internet I have went with out for a few days before and I could easily find some other stuff to do. It would probably improve my life since I would actually do something productive for once.

Risk said:
Although I spend basically every waking moment on my computer and the internet I have went with out for a few days before and I could easily find some other stuff to do. It would probably improve my life since I would actually do something productive for once.

lol
living on the Internet isn't healthy physically or mentally...you should try to have at least one thing you enjoy that has nothing to do with the Internet and devices

Blackrose said:
lol
living on the Internet isn't healthy physically or mentally...you should try to have at least one thing you enjoy that has nothing to do with the Internet and devices

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am not much of a gamer.
If anything, I don't like how it controls our lives.

Oh I see
I like the way you think though..I also don't like the way some people are constantly glued to devices. Especially little kids

Blackrose said:
Oh I see
I like the way you think though..I also don't like the way some people are constantly glued to devices. Especially little kids
Yes. Kids these days like these latest devices.
Well, technology developed a lot, I suppose and no one can be blamed for this change

So my internet was down for a while and OMG I just couldn't function. I think I might have an addiction...might have to join IA lol

I could perhaps, but it would take a lot of getting used to. I often spend at least 6-7 hours per day on the internet, although I don't really have much of an issue if I have to go a day or so without, as I do have other hobbies. Mostly, I'd miss some of my best friends online.

Here, I got reminded of this: Detox Camp (webcomic)

HannahCN said:
I could perhaps, but it would take a lot of getting used to. I often spend at least 6-7 hours per day on the internet, although I don't really have much of an issue if I have to go a day or so without, as I do have other hobbies. Mostly, I'd miss some of my best friends online.

Here, I got reminded of this: Detox Camp (webcomic)

Gosh no.

The more I think about it, and considering the current situation, I could not live without the internet. Everything I have is connected, my lightbulbs, my doorknob....everything. The internet is an amazing invention that will eventually wreak havoc on the entire world but until that day comes, I will continue enjoying everything the internet has to offer!

Back