Completed anime list

Star_Of_Hope said:
Drifters
Freedom
Fune no amu

You are watching gallery fake.
May be this list is missing way too much
[font=Roboto, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Toshiyuki Morikawa is a great actor[/font][/color]

that's a really lot of anime. did you really watch many more above, other than this list? does this list got most of the anime that you have watched?

SecretWish said:
that's a really lot of anime. did you really watch many more above, other than this list? does this list got most of the anime that you have watched?
Yeah for sure. I have been watching anime for many years so that's no surprise.
I will update this list soon

Do you guys have any interesting list like this @"Sase"  @"Risk"  @"Sonickorb" ?
It would help us in picking out interesting anime for group watch as well as for recommendations too

Only sometimes, I'm currently reading 'City' by Keiichi Arawi, the original creator of Nichijou. But other than that, i only read manga's of ones I've already seen the anime of to compare the differences, for example, Soul Eater and Acchi Kocchi. Do you have any recommendations of good manga?

Sonickorb said:
Only sometimes, I'm currently reading 'City' by Keiichi Arawi, the original creator of Nichijou. But other than that, i only read manga's of ones I've already seen the anime of to compare the differences, for example, Soul Eater and Acchi Kocchi. Do you have any recommendations of good manga?
I am not much of a manga reader but I am reading bleach these days. It's a very long manga and it's quite good.
If you are into long manga, then do read it.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am not much of a manga reader but I am reading bleach these days. It's a very long manga and it's quite good.
If you are into long manga, then do read it.

My friend also recommended this to me. Although he said it consists mostly of fillers.

Sonickorb said:
My friend also recommended this to me. Although he said it consists mostly of fillers.

If you pick anime, you will find many fillers but not in the manga.
Bleach fillers are not bad unlike Naruto fillers.

Added some more anime to the list.
I can't I have completed puppo anime just like that ^^
Well, it's all good.

Claraviolet said:
Yup... That list is incomplete. Thank you :D
I have been watching anime for more than 7 years now ... So my list is pretty big.

Hmmm you are really crazy about this stuff huh? I use to watch them a lot also before I had responsibilities lol

blackrose said:
Hmmm you are really crazy about this stuff huh? I use to watch them a lot also before I had responsibilities lol

Lol... Not just me but almost everyone here is crazy about anime here. Some even read manga but I am not much of a manga reader and I haven't updated this for a very long time now xD
I do have responsibilities :p
*Hides in a corner

blackrose said:
lol awww sorry Claraviolet, didn't mean to hurt your feelings :p

Lol. .. I was just kidding but I do agree that I am not entirely stumped with responsibilities to even watch anime xD

Back