Complete bleach review

R

Rukia

The starting of this manga is the best so far with a normal high school kid and his life with his family. Suddenly everything turns upside down when he had to deal with monsters knows as hallows aiming for his family in order to get to him.

A shinnigami, death god, grants him enough power to save his family and now he is the one who have the powers of a death god. Every power comes with a responsibility. As a shinnigami he will have to save tortured souls which are hollows, whose regrets tie them down to becomes monsters. Passing the powers to others is a felony and now he will have to save the shinnigami, rukia who game his powers in order to save him and his family. He will have to face powerful opponents and trouble seems to follow wherever ichigo the main character goes. He faced bounto, shinnigami, hollows, fullbringers in order to save the world and his friends and gaining more powers in the way.

He is overpowered just like naruto. He is practically everything and is almost invincible.
It's a good anime but with meaningless fillers.

@Sindar , @MelloLily how about some templates?
these reviews are just too random and it's hard to find merits and demerits and such.
the bleach is good but one needs to read all that and it's hard.

Sebastian said:
@Sindar , @MelloLily how about some templates?
these reviews are just too random and it's hard to find merits and demerits and such.
the bleach is good but one needs to read all that and it's hard.

Rukia said:
The starting of this manga is the best so far with a normal high school kid and his life with his family. Suddenly everything turns upside down when he had to deal with monsters knows as hallows aiming for his family in order to get to him.

A shinnigami, death god, grants him enough power to save his family and now he is the one who have the powers of a death god. Every power comes with a responsibility. As a shinnigami he will have to save tortured souls which are hollows, whose regrets tie them down to becomes monsters. Passing the powers to others is a felony and now he will have to save the shinnigami, rukia who game his powers in order to save him and his family. He will have to face powerful opponents and trouble seems to follow wherever ichigo the main character goes. He faced bounto, shinnigami, hollows, fullbringers in order to save the world and his friends and gaining more powers in the way.

He is overpowered just like naruto. He is practically everything and is almost invincible.
It's a good anime but with meaningless fillers.

Sindar said:

but you don't have to keep that my man. like just use this template(preferred) even if you don't that's alright.
ain't that a cool thing to be announced?

Sebastian said:
but you don't have to keep that my man. like just use this template(preferred) even if you don't that's alright.
ain't that a cool thing to be announced?

come on man?
you seriously want me to create a fu...freaking template?

Sindar said:
Why not? You are the one who wants it :p

but i am bad with it.
i don't think i will do a good job. and you peeps are pros x(
are you insulting me my man?

Sindar said:

The bleach manga isn't complete yet and I wanted to discuss things in general. I should have posted this in the anime discussions section. Have you seen bleach fillers? In the middle of nowhere, the characters seem to play football and such which doesn't make any sense. Not even an ounce.

Rukia said:
The bleach manga isn't complete yet and I wanted to discuss things in general. I should have posted this in the anime discussions section. Have you seen bleach fillers? In the middle of nowhere, the characters seem to play football and such which doesn't make any sense. Not even an ounce.

Hitsugaya was no match for karin. It wasn't much of a game.
I don't get the people who criticize fillers.

It's just the fillers appear in the middle of the arc rather than at the ending or at the beginning and that's just not good for the viewers.
It throws them off balance. I remember that filler episode is somewhere in the rescue orihime arc.

Rukia said:
It's just the fillers appear in the middle of the arc rather than at the ending or at the beginning and that's just not good for the viewers.
It throws them off balance. I remember that filler episode is somewhere in the rescue orihime arc.

Are you telling me that you haven't expected another complete filler ar, after witnessing the bounto arc?

Rukia said:
Are you telling me that you haven't expected another complete filler ar, after witnessing the bounto arc?

I have only seen Zanpakuto Rebellion. Never saw Bounto arc. It is not about completeness, rather the quality of the writing for those fillers.

Sindar said:
I have only seen Zanpakuto Rebellion. Never saw Bounto arc. It is not about completeness, rather the quality of the writing for those fillers.

Isn't bounto arc present at the beginning of the series?
How can you miss that?

Sindar said:

I wouldn't say that bounto arc is better than rebellion arc, but it's worth the watch.
Even though it's a filler arc, it's good.

But some filler arcs are good and it's surprising that you went with a chronological order. Do you ever plan to watch it?

Back