Commercial business ideas

Itachi_Hero

I plan to start commercial website for clothing business. I don't have much experience as of today and I am new to the business world. I have the confidence to make it a success though. What are your thoughts on this?

What if you can't make profit? Do you have a backup plan ? When starting a business you need to be able to understand and strategize the business needs. Even then there is no guarantee that you will succeed . It's like a gamble in a way. You need to have good marketing idea and a working business solution(at least the estimate) along with some luck. That's what I have observed so far.

A website is only an interface. If you can make a business go well, by all means, jump in. An online store needs certain skills, but being a business person has entirely different demands. I would say if you have the latter, you are good to go.

everyone got the confidence in skill lol
but not everyone can succeed. i am a chef for almost 10 years and i am thinking of having my own diner but i don't want to lose what's left of my savings. i am afraid to start with this step and i don't know whether it will get succeeded in the future or not

To start and run a business you need confidence, a plan, hard work, a target market, a back up plan, and an exit strategy if things go sideways.

Back