Comfusion! SMODs and Admins.

X-Caster

the similarities in color are so similar it'd be nearly impossible to tell the difference by looking at a users name. That should be change! On another note. Why couldn't us SMODs be called warlords? Have 7 of us to watch over this place while the admins are away. We can be gold, the same color as Mihawk's eyes. And we can all be in that group. What do you think? @[Shaurya] @[Claraviolet] -_- @[Star_Of_Hope] @[MadaraUchiha]]

Star_Of_Hope said:
X-Caster said:
Damn! :mad: Then pink for flamingo.

Pink might be used for designers.We need at least one back up color :D

I don't understand why you don't just change it to any other color than a shade of red. It's confusing! :toomad1:

X-Caster said:
I don't understand why you don't just change it to any other color than a shade of red. It's confusing! :toomad1:

It's simple.We don't want such differences between mods :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
X-Caster said:

It's simple.We don't want such differences between mods :D

I'm starting to think your smile is just so I wouldn't get mad. :D well you're right. I'm not mad. I'm angry!! :shutupnow:

X-Caster said:
I'm starting to think your smile is just so I wouldn't get mad. :D well you're right. I'm not mad. I'm angry!! :shutupnow:

You are smart :D

And do not use such emoticons.Clara have no naming sense whatsoever.

Star_Of_Hope said:
X-Caster said:

You are smart :D

And do not use such emoticons.Clara have no naming sense whatsoever.

Ok....
And I want to become an SMoD. Do I have the qualifications needed to do so? And also it was just a simple feedback. First of many to come about the similarities.

@[X-Caster] we have 9-group promotions and we have two mod groups

at present it is a bit easy to understand other colors but after 2-3 months everyone will get different colors and it would be a bit difficult to know who is mod.....you see there are some colors close enough to mod colors

its better we have only one color for mods.....have some patience dude you will know the results quite soon you don't need to get excited for it :)

X-Caster said:
Ok....
And I want to become an SMoD. Do I have the qualifications needed to do so? And also it was just a simple feedback. First of many to come about the similarities.

You are a candidate :)

Don't worry about the details and do your best.How is the new theme again?

Star_Of_Hope said:
X-Caster said:
Ok....

You are a candidate :)

Don't worry about the details and do your best.How is the new theme again?

I hadn't realized we had new themes. I'll check it out.:cheers:

smoker said:

at present it is a bit easy to understand other colors but after 2-3 months everyone will get different colors and it would be a bit difficult to know who is mod.....you see there are some colors close enough to mod colors

its better we have only one color for mods.....have some patience dude you will know the results quite soon you don't need to get excited for it :)

Excited you say? I have my normal straight face as usual. The only time I smile is when someone is dying in front of me. It's quite an appealing scene. Don't you agree? Maybe I should stick with red, since the color of blood intrigues me.:whaat: ~ X-Caster.

X-Caster said:
smoker said:

Excited you say? I have my normal straight face as usual. The only time I smile is when someone is dying in front of me. It's quite an appealing scene. Don't you agree? Maybe I should stick with red, since the color of blood intrigues me.:whaat: ~ X-Caster.

intrigues you??

you sound like a kid trying to be like a Gangster

Back